Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sunrise scrapbook

It was cold this morning, the first time this fall. 48 degrees as I loaded the board and headed towards H.B. The usual southside suspects eyed me as I pulled in to look at it , weak and high tide. I decided to pass on surfing and headed to Blackies for coffee and to watch the Saturday morning show.
I tend to take the whole scene for granted sometimes, but it is really kind of fascinating. You`ve got the dory fleet that still makes their living from the sea, 3 thriving bars with patrons at 6 am, guys surfing out of Hummers and Range rovers mixed in with homeless souls who spent the night in the alley nearby. There is no other place like it and I always enjoy a morning walk here. I`m part of the circus too,I suppose.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Beetlejuice said...

Doesn't that dude go to your church?!