Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, May 31, 2010

Re-entry

 
 
 
Yesterday was our last in Haiti, flew all day to end up back in So. Cal for a hot shower and a warm clean bed. I slept hard for awhile but woke up before dawn with a head full of questions. After witnessing so much poverty and heartbreak for the people in Haiti, how is it we have so much here? I`ve got so much junk we can`t even put one car in the garage!What can be done to help a planet with such disparity and what is God asking of me/us after all I`ve been shown this past week? And as I drove down to check the surf today ( small, crumbly, south wind again) I couldn`t help but be struck by the insane contrast between this morning and yesterday, and ..oh yeah, it`s also Memorial Day when we honor all those who died to protect our freedoms. I hpoe everyone in our nation can appreciate just how God Blessed we are.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: