Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tuesday

It was warmer this morning, 48 degrees as I left the house. There were lightning flashes over the ocean and rain squalls over Catalina, the wind was starting out of the SE. I decided to have breakfast at the Sugar Shack before work, as the surf was meager. It`s interesting to sit and listen to conversations there. Talk about last weeks swell, who was paddling in at Todos, etc. There were 2 guys behind me talking about some Baja right point 7-8 hrs south and plans for a trip soon. As I got up after paying my bill I noticed that the 2 guys behind me were in their 60's, yet they still spoke with a youthful enthusiasm about surfing. It suprises me sometimes how many people make surfing a part of their lives, yet I know I and my friends will be like those 2 old guys planning a surf trip soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: