Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, December 14, 2007

Sunrise, Sunset

37 degrees and ice on the windshield early but a nice sunrise. Huntington showed some signs of life at lowtide. I had a busy day juggling 2 different sites but finished at 3:30 and headed down to surf, the wind never blew today and the sun was warm so I was hoping to just get wet.
I went out on the southside as the sun was setting, about 4 pm. The crowd was easy and there was the occasional chest high wave. I only got a few with any juice but that`s usually all it takes to make it worth it. The sunset behind Catalina was great and I caught one last wave to the beach as the pier lights came on.
I don`t think I got in more than 45 minutes of surf but that little bit sure sets your attitude right. I walked the beach back to my car glad that I`d made the effort .
Posted by Picasa

No comments: