Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Random thoughts

 
Posted by Picasa

An odd thought occured to me as I was down at the beach this early AM. In just 7 years I will qualify for social security and retirement(at the poverty level!)Inside my own little world I still think of myself as young with my whole life ahead of me, but the reality is I`m middle-aged at best and much of society sees me as some old guy.How much longer can I make a living in my chosen field, what new skill set could I learn that will serve me in the years to come, why didn`t I save more when I was young? While I could invest a lot of time worrying about these questions, I know worrying isn`t very productive. I will try to be prepared for what the future brings while continuing to enjoy my health, family, friends, surfing, etc. and put my trust in God for the rest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a great picture of you though!